RSCIT Answer key – Download the answer key of RSCIT Exam here
RSCIT 22 May 2022 Answer Key
- An example of internet search engine is – Yahoo
- Which of the following is mandatory for sending an email – sender email id
- In which tab of MS word 2010 header and footer option are available: Insert
- Which of the following is a valid example of e-wallet : Paytm
- What would be the full form of emitra – Electronic Mitra
- What is meant by Microsoft Office Picture Manager – An application that helps in editing scanned documents
- Which of the following screen lock are available on android devices – All of the above
- You can link any location of the current documents to another document or website through – Hyperlink
- What does a comment for a cell entry shows on the screen – comments
- Which of the following would you use to get the same display for all the slides in the presentation – Slide Layout
- What do you do to uninstall the install program – Both are correct
- Keeping email address in mind the correct option is – Both A & B
- When saving a document, a difference between “Save” and “Save as” is – Both
- Which of the following file format cannot be added to a PowerPoint presentation – .htm
- Which keys combination is used to insert a new slide in a PowerPoint presentation – Ctrl + M
- GUI stands for – Graphical User Interface
- Internet explorer is – Web Browser
- The abbreviation DIMM stands for – dual in-line memory module
- Which of the following does not represent an input /output device – ALU
- To permanently delete a file or a folder in window environment one uses – Shift + del
- Tim Burner Lee gave the concept of – www
- Which one of the following is not an example of an Indian Super Computer – None of these
- The abbreviation SATA stands for – serial advanced technology attachment
- Which key deletes the characters from the left side of cursor – BackSpace
- In MS Excel Program the width of column and the height of row are measure in – Pixel
- When you click on the format painter icon in the home tab you will see that the mouse pointer changed to – Paintbrush
- By which of the following types of cyber attacks, you are taken to another website instead of the desired website – DNS Poisoning
- Workbook in a computer application is basically related to – MS Excel
- A part of computer system that consists of data on computer instructions – software
- Which of the critical processing component in any computer – memory device
- The dot matrix and solid font printers are examples of – character printer
- The ink jet printers or band printers are classified as – Line Printers
- Which is not a type of secondary memory – Random Access Memory
- Which of the following memory device is very much similar mainly in terms of speed to the cache memory – SRAM
- What is a web browser – a software program to allow you to access sites on the world wide web
Note : The final answer key will be released by RKCL. That will be considered as the final answer key.
Note : फाइनल आंसर key RKCL के द्वारा जारी की जाएगी। उसे ही सही माना जाए।
For Next RSCIT Exams –
दोस्तों RSCIT एग्जाम के लिए नीचे दिए गए Quiz, Previous year papers एवं Video को पढ़े, देखें और याद करे। सभी important questions को यहाँ बताया गया हैं। आपको किताब के साथ इन प्रश्नों को भी पढ़ लेना हैं ताकि आपका revision अच्छे से हो जाएँ।
Important questions for RSCIT Exams in the form of Quiz
RSCIT Important Questions : Quiz 1
RSCIT Important Questions : Quiz 2
RSCIT Important Questions : Quiz 3
RSCIT Important Questions : Quiz 4
RSCIT Important Questions : Quiz 5
Important questions for RSCIT Exams Videos
For Mock Test Please Visit following Youtube Playlist
eGyanvani is a digital platform where you can read and access all type of computer course contents as well as other topics like Rajasthan GK, Indian GK, Current GK (launching soon). Soon you will also get basic computer courses absolutely free along with advanced level paid courses i.e. Advanced Excel, TallyPrime, Lanugages, Web Designing and Developing etc.
Paid Courses :
1. MS Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, Uses of Internet, Important Sections of Windows.
2. TallyPrime – Introduction of Tally, Concepts of Tally Versions, Company creations, Ledgers, Unit, Stock Items, Godown, Categories, Groups, Vouchers entries Journal, Contra, Payment, Receipt, Purchase, Sales, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Debit Note, Credit Note, Point of Sale – POS, Rejection In, Rejection Out, Tracking Numbers, Delivery Note, Receipt Note, Concept of Manufacturing Products, Transfer of goods, Job Costing, Manufacturing and Expiry Dates, Batch Numbers, Display Reports, Day Book, Balance Sheets, Purchase Book, Sales Book, Profit & Loss Calculation, Ratio Analysis, VAT, TDS, TCS, GST (Goods & Service Tax) etc.
3. Advanced Excel – All Basic Concepts, Conditonal Formating, Advanced Formula, Macro, Pivot Table, Scenario Manager, if condition, multiple if condition, Goal Seek, Sum, Sumif, Average, PMT, IPMT, PPMT, Rate, Compound Interest Calculation, Period, NPER, Average, Count, Text functions, concatenate, left, right, mid, len, Vlookup, Hlookup, lookup, index, square root, power, Charts, Chart Analysis, Data Analysis, Logical Gates, Date and time functions etc.
4. Languages : C, C++, Python
5. Web Designing & Developing – CSS, BootStrap, JS, PHP / WordPress / React / Python
6. Android Development – Flutter (A Google Product).
Application for Digital Franchisee for Computer Centers
Digital Franchisee offered from all Computer Centers and ITGKs. You can apply for a franchise by filling up this form. After filling out and submitting the franchise form, you will get all the terms and conditions, share in percentage, and benefits. You can save all expenses and convert them into income also.
Need of TECHNOLOGY AND AUTOMATION
eGyanvani believes in delivering quality results with a strong dependency on latest technology and automation solutions. A fine mix
of technology and qualified human resources has given us the quality edge for many years now.
All B.Tech, BCA, CA students, Professionals and Facutlies.
LIVE UPDATES ON MOBILE PHONE
For those who are always on the move, we have this facility for them. Just use your mobile phone to get instant updates.
POST-OPENING FRANCHISOR SUPPORT
- Assistance in day to day operations & periodic review to ensure good strength of students in the institute.
- Updated Curriculum and academic material.
- Ongoing Training to the faculties and other staff.
- Access to High end Automation Software with regular training sessions.
- Marketing and promotional support.
- Centralized brand building and design support for local promotions.
- Assistance in organizing events for local promotions.
- Guidance in resolving any kind of operational issues relating to staff and students.
- Regular checks, feedbacks and guidance on revenue generation and cost control.
- Annual/ Quarterly – National /Regional meet for Franchisees.